good morning! well, have you ever had one of those days where you already had plans made and when the time gets closer, you don't feel like it, or you want to get something else done, or something is nagging at you-a thing that you know you should take care of and just haven't set the time aside to do it...then when you have a few short moments in between social events and work and school, you really have the energy wanting to go at it, get done the tasks you've been skirting around - well, here's a picture that odes to that idea for me.i am calling it 'dewella breakfast' - it is a shot from last weeks breakfast.thank you kevin and avery for not feeling too hot this morning! - really! i think that maybe the suns and stars aligned and decided that we all needed the time for other things. even though we love lounging around on the steps at the apartments while drinking coffee and chatting - for some reason this morning, i really feel the need to get some organinzing and homework done. (and some throwing, gardening, car washing, cleaning, photographing....blah blahblah starting to feel overwhelmed - argh) I VOTE FOR MORE HOURS IN THE WEEK - to be dedicated to free time - down with the 8 hour workday - make it 5 or 6 with a nap!
3 comments:
I always feel bad cancelling on you guys, so I'm glad I didn't mess up any plans. We'll do it next weekend when I have the time and energy to let the yeast in the cinnamon rolls rise twice. (you have to start them the night before.) We love you guys! alk to you soon.
k-
i hope you know that it really was okay! Karl came downstairs shortly after Avery called and was nervous cause he felt bad because he wanted to cancel too - his mom asked him to do some stuff - so everything worked out great - hope you feel better though.
nobody cares about my feelings. I really love cinnamon rolls, god dang it.
Post a Comment