it's only taken slacker natasha 7 months to finally put a few online, but maybe this will suffice for a few more days, before i get some more of these organized and off to the appropriate party members...anyways, a little describing here... starting from top left: the hungry group of guys eatin' from what i can remember - a very healthy breakfast - some potatoes that were cooked in bacon drippings! yum! then uncle pauly aka master chef - cookin' up some pancakes, three sister trees where we had lunch one day, a couple of lake shots, the minisoooota bunch portaging out the last day, my pop watching all the fun of loading the canoes (first day), and final shot, packin up or in - can't remember.
more to come later, i promise!
3 comments:
hey...how come i don't have comments here yet?
...hi there...i mailed the uncles, but i didn't mention that BWCAW pics were showcased...sooo?? MUMSY
Yo! I like - I do need a group picture for my wall- J wants one too- send it in the email and I can blow it up.
Post a Comment